Are you looking for the highest paying remote jobs? Here’s a summary of 25 top jobs that are best paid across industries. Read on!
1. Top 10 countries with highest paying remote jobs
2. 25 highest paying remote jobs
3. Future trends prediction of highest paying remote jobs
4. How to get the highest paying remote jobs?
5. Things to note while applying for highest paying remote jobs
6. Websites listing Top online Jobs that pay well
7. What are the best jobs to work remotely?
8. What is the highest paying work from home job?
9. How do I get a high paying remote job?
10. How can I make 6 figures from home?
11. What jobs pay $90 000 a year?
12. How can I make 50k from home?
Remote working is now a trendsetter for numerous professionals and entrepreneurs. The benefits stand high above the minor challenges faced while working from home. Companies and firms are focusing on telecommuting jobs to extract the best of skills from anywhere in the world.
Along with the advantageous mode of working, comes another essential factor. And that’s the remuneration received by remote professionals. Though there are abundant job opportunities, you need to focus on the highest paying remote jobs.
Maintaining a well-balanced professional and personal life, coupled with a handsome salary is a dream for many. If we can achieve it, our future career and growth are sure to remain safe and secure. In this article, we will focus on the highest paying remote jobs.
Gone are the days when remote work meant you had to settle for less salary. With a shift in work from home culture most of the companies are hiring remote employees. It has been noted that an employee is happier and more productive when working remotely. Companies are hiring freelancers and contractual employees to cut down the cost of infrastructure and benefits.
Many roles in IT, sales, marketing and finance are offering best paying remote jobs or jobs over 80K salary. You can find several 100K work from home jobs online. This article will help you in gaining more information on what kind of jobs are suitable for you.
We will discuss the duties and responsibilities of the best stay at home jobs. The high paying remote jobs offer attractive compensation packages. But provided you possess adequate academic qualifications and proficiency in executing the duties.
Remember: Companies offering the highest paying remote jobs have an aggressive interview process. They mandate sound knowledge on the domain or technology for the job titles.
Also Read: Developing an NFT – hire an expert NFT developer now!
Top 10 countries with highest paying remote jobs
Here are the top 10 countries with high paying jobs in remote locations,
- The US – The national median pay for remote workers in the U.S is around $48,500 which is 8.3% more than what non-remote workers earn for the same role. The number of people working remotely has increased by 150% since 2005 in the U.S. Work from home 100Kjobs are more likely to be found in the U.S.
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong has a salary range of $1170 to $3986 monthly including bonuses for remote workers. It has fewer jobs that pay over 80k.
- Spain – A remote software developer earns an average salary of $45,216 in Spain. There have been new regulations regarding remote workers implemented by the government of Spain.
- The United Kingdom – The average salary for remote workers in the United Kingdom is approx $56,431. The share of people who work from home has increased from 11% to 14% since 1998 in the UK. It offers jobs with 80K salary for high paying jobs.
- United Arab Emirates – Dubai has launched a one-year virtual working permit for remote employees with a minimum of $5000 per month salary.
- South Korea – South Korea with its world’s fastest average internet connection speed is preferred by work from home employees. The highest average monthly salary is close to $5570.
- New Zealand – New Zealand has a median income of $38,369 per annum which is lower than both the United States and the United Kingdom. It has less number of jobs making 80k.
- Estonia – Estonia announced a digital nomad visa for remote workers and freelancers. The average salary is $32,683 annually.
- Czech Republic – Remote workers in the Czech Republic earn an average monthly salary of $1242. EU citizens do not need a work permit to work here hence it is loved by ex-pats and digital nomads.
- Bulgaria – Bulgaria has no shortage of tech talent. It has an average salary of $10 per hour for developers.
Also check: Work from home 100Kjobs
25 highest paying remote jobs
Below is a summary of 25 highest paying remote jobs,
You can work as a writer or editor if you have good communication skills and knowledge of grammar. A writer has to be proficient in storytelling to bind the audience.
Salary: The salary of a writer depends on the number of articles they have written. A writer earns per word which increases with the years of experience. Freelance writers get an average of $22.05 per hour.
Tip: Writing can be technical, creative, or marketing based on your skillset.
Also Read: Developing a blockchain – hire an expert blockchain developer now!
Accountants are required to review the financial accounts of a company and provide advice based on that. They ensure the financial stability of the company based on its budget and expenses.
Salary: Accountants earn an average salary of $55,915 per year. It made it to one of the top online jobs 2018 list.
Tip: A lucrative profession for people skilled in mathematics, analytical thinking, and tax law of that country.
Also Read: Invest large in bitcoins – get a profitable deal from a bitcoin OTC broker now!
3. Online Teacher
Remote teachers can teach students of any age group. They teach a range of subjects depending on their knowledge. It comes under widely available telecommute jobs. You can also find great tutors in Melbourne to help you learn math.
Salary: Remote tutors earn a salary of $21.59 per hour.
Tip:Anyone with a flair for teaching and looking for flexible working hours can work as an online tutorin sites like Preply.
4. Benefits Administrator
A Benefits Administrator takes care of the company’s employees and aligns them with the benefits remotely. One can telecommute with pay benefits for this work.
Salary: Benefits Administrator comes under jobs with an 80k salary with an estimated salary range of $50,000 – $80,000.
Tip: Online job portals are a great place to find roles suited to your requirements.
Also Read: Keen to invest in crypto – find a trustworthy cryptocurrency consultant now!
5. Graphic Designer
Graphic designers visually represent ideas such as logos, fonts, advertisements, etc. using computer applications or traditional mediums and make improvements based on client’s feedback.
Salary: A Graphic Designer earns an average of $3,444 monthly.
Tip: People with a creative mindset who enjoy working with style and aesthetics are more suitable for this job.
Also Read: Interested in crypto – find an expert digital asset investor now!
6. Speech Language Pathologist
Like virtual teachers, Speech-Language Pathologists can connect remotely with their clients from anywhere. Different software can be used to evaluate and track a client’s progress remotely.
Salary: A Speech-language Pathologist comes under jobs with a salary over 80K.
Tip: A remote therapist role will help you get clients all over the world without geographical restrictions.
7. Product Designer
A product designer helps in improving the user experience of a product. They plan an important role during key stages of product development.
Salary: A Product Designer can earn a salary within the range of $50,000 to $70,000 annually. Work at home jobs 2018 listed it under 80K jobs category.
Tip: Most product designers have a college degree but it is possible to become one with only a high school degree or GED.
Also Read: Lost your bitcoins? Find a bitcoin recovery expert to retrieve it!
8. Social Media Manager
A lot of companies would hire employees to handle their social media accounts and create social media strategies for them. It is one of the real work at home jobs 2018 had.
Salary: A social media manager gets an average base pay of $61,668 annually in the U.S. People with more experience can also get 80K salary jobs like social media manager.
Tip: Most jobs in this sector are offered by media and retail companies.
Also Read: Passionate blockchain – browse varied blockchain consulting services now!
9. Software Engineer
Software Engineers work on programming languages to create or enhance software applications. The basic languages used are C++, Python, Java, etc.
Salary: The average annual pay of a remote software engineer in the U.S is around $111,713 per year. It is one of the tech jobs that pay over 100k.
Tip: You need to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, etc, and a strong grasp of programming languages.
Also Read: Interested in crypto – find an expert crypto consultant now!
10. Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst analyses a company’s data to understand the challenges and companies of the company. Good communication skills are essential to the role.
Salary: Make 100k from home by working as a Senior Business Analyst with an average salary of $102,936 annually.
Tip: Personnel with good problem-solving skills and good management are more likely to succeed. Best remote jobs 2018 has Senior Business Analyst as one of the top roles.
Also Read: Keen to invest in crypto – find the best crypto financial advisor now!
11. UX Architect
UX architect helps in contributing ideas to make the website or mobile application more user-friendly. The job is a hybrid role between that of a developer and a designer.
Salary: UX Architect is one of the highest paid remote jobs coming under 100k IT jobs with an annual income of $117,290.
Tip: Create a portfolio to showcase your UX solutions for past projects.
Also Read: Keen to learn about bitcoins – find an experienced bitcoin consultant now!
A bookkeeper will have remote access to a company’s financial documents and online bookkeeping software. They help in keeping track of the financial records of a company. An online course or a bookkeeping course at a community college will help you land a job.
Salary: Median salary is reported to be $34,000 annually with few people making more than $70,000 per year.
Tip: You don’t have to be a certified public accountant to practice bookkeeping.
Also Read: Keen to invest in bitcoins – find a trustworthy bitcoin broker now!
13. Senior Information Security Consultant
The primary duties of a Social Information Security Consultant include network security, risk assessment, helps businesses meet compliance obligations.
Salary: A Senior Information Security Consultant is amongst one of the high paying virtual jobs with annual compensation of $123,039.
Tip: Getting a certification is not mandatory for the role but it helps to have relevant licenses.
14. Cyber Security Analyst
The role demands to protect and manage cyber threats of a company. You need to devise and innovate designs, technologies, and logic to prevent cyber attacks. It includes data, infrastructure, networks, programs, or assets that are confidential to a company.
The security of an organization depends largely on the expertise of cybersecurity analysts. The main reason behind the title being considered among the high paying remote jobs. The role demands to provide advisory services to the company on proactive measures to be adopted to prevent security breaches.
Hence it is essential to be acquainted with the latest developments in the cyber world. You need to possess a strong acumen for analysis and investigation. Interpreting probable vulnerabilities in the systems and providing preventive solutions are the mandatory needs for a cybersecurity analyst.
Salary: Ranges from USD 25,000 to more than USD 117,000. It increases with the years of experience and knowledge level.
Did you know? Cyber Security is a niche skill. It is considered to be one of the prestigious and respected job roles in the modern world.
Also Read: Keen to invest in Ethereum – find a trustworthy ETHtrader now!
15. Cloud Architect
Cloud computing is one of the popular and emerging concepts in the digital world. As an architect, you need to formulate the strategy and plan for the company. While doing so, you need to consider the architectural nuances and deployment mechanisms. A thorough understanding of the public, private and hybrid cloud environments is important.
Besides, you need to guide designing the IT systems based on cloud deployments. Cloud Architect ranks high among the best stay at home jobs. Companies prefer Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computers or Telecommunications. For higher roles and pay, a Master’s degree is advantageous along with relevant job experience.
Salary: Ranges from USD 71,000 to USD 160,000
Tip: It is good to be aware of operating systems and concepts of networking for a cloud architect role.
16. Psychologist or Mental Counselor
Mental counselling is one of the top paying remote jobs in the professional world. The job involves attending patients troubled with mental agony or any serious addictions. You need to study the mental state of a person and provide guidance on improving their conditions.
The different therapies that are normally leveraged for the treatment are interpersonal, behavioural, cognitive, social and emotional procedures. A Bachelor’s degree in psychology is preferred for entry level jobs. For higher pay and a higher position, a Master’s in psychology is advantageous.
The mental counsellors engage in a video conversation with their clients, listening and providing an appropriate solution to their mental disorders. Besides, psychologists offer expert guidance to the companies to follow the mental health protocols while treating with employees.
Salary: Ranges from USD 48,000 to USD 210,000
Tip: You must target to win over your customer’s confidence and trust. It will eventually lead to promotion to a higher role and greater compensation.
Also Read: Keen to invest in bitcoins – find a trustworthy bitcoin trader now!
17. Medical Director
The role of a medical director is considered as one of the respectable and the highest paying remote jobs. The responsibilities involve leading a medical department or even an entire healthcare agency or organization.
He or she serves as the guide and leader for the department and clinical staff. Controlling and managing the clinical protocols and ensuring compliance are the key duties of the role. A medical director needs to ensure all the clinical facilities and infrastructure are in place.
Ensuring the staff are adequately trained and equipped with the latest medical know-how is also considered one of the duties. The qualifications required are either Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
Salary: Ranges from USD 130,000 to USD 270,000
Tip: It is advisable to be acquainted with planning and organizing skills to stand ahead of the competition for the role of a medical director. You must also be aware of the different tools and applications used for project planning and governance. These skills are essential since you will be managing the team and all the requisite third parties at your home remotely.
18. Business Development Manager
Business Development Managers are mainly responsible to increase the sales or revenue of a particular company or an organization. They may either be focused on customers of a particular industrial sector, domain or technology. They need to possess smart marketing skills to create considerable influence among customers.
The role of a Business Development Manager falls under the category of one of the highest paying remote jobs and best work from home jobs. You would need an MBA in Marketing and Sales to qualify for the job title. Identifying potential suspect customers, approaching prospect customers and increasing business of existing customers are the key duties of the role.
Salary : Ranges from USD 40,000 to USD 120,000
Tip: To flourish in the role of Business Development Manager, you must sincerely work on your communication skills. It is recommended to avail of online courses and programs on customer management too.
Also Read: Sales executive resume | A complete guide
19. Finance Director
Accurate financial reporting, planning and budgeting determine a company’s existence and reputation among both external and internal stakeholders. Hence the role of a finance director is essential and prestigious in any company or organization. No doubt it is one of the highest paying telecommuting jobs.
The role of a finance director is crucial since you need to deal with the expenses and revenue of a company. The duties involve establishing a robust strategy for governing essential financial functions. The key ones are account reconciliation, conducting audits, generating financial statements, reports and budgets. Qualifications mandatory for the role of a Finance Director are Chartered Accountant, MBA in Finance or Economics.
Salary: Ranges from USD 60,000 to USD 160,000
Tip: You must remain vigilant while handling finance and accounts of a company. A company’s reputation and stability depend largely on maintaining accurate account balance. Ensuring brevity in reporting the correct financial figures to the stakeholders is also a key duty.
Also Read: Remote finance jobs | Know before you start
20. Actuarial Analyst
It is a sensitive and vital role for a company and therefore is one of the top paying remote jobs. The role involves assessing the risks and the costs associated during any accidents, death, or damage in the assets or properties of a company. Actuarial analysts need to apply various statistical models to understand the potential risk impacts on the company’s future finance.
The role mandates a degree in Finance, Accounts or Economics and certifications related to risk management. You need to be proficient in handling excel sheets and macros. Predicting future risks, assessing financial loss and provide mitigations are the essential responsibilities. Mainly insurance companies hire actuarial analysts for their risk predictions.
Salary: Ranges from USD 60,000 to USD 100,000
Tip: The certifications related to risk management require focused attention and dedication. The concepts need dee dive analysis and thorough understanding. It is very important to set aside specific hours of study to pass the exams.
21. Marketing Director
Conducting market research and survey through intelligence and questionnaire are the typical activities of marketing directors. Devising appropriate marketing strategies and executing campaigns are led and managed by them. To achieve the objective, they need to undergo an extensive study of the market trends and strategies. They need to possess a sound understanding of the sales preferences for a company’s products or services.
You need a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing for qualifying in the role. It ranks high among the highest paying telecommuting jobs. The future growth of a customer largely depends on a robust marketing strategy. The companies can penetrate more and more into their respective zones, earning customers and hence greater revenue.
Salary : Ranges from USD 45,000 to USD 150,000
Tip: You must equip yourself with the latest marketing tips and techniques while applying for the job. It is also important to possess a sound knowledge of planning and organizing methodologies.
Also Read: Remote marketing jobs | Know before you start
22. Product Manager
The product life cycle starts from the stage of conceptualization and ends at production. The first stage starts from engaging with the customers to understand the requirements and specifications desired.
Based on the inputs, the product design and manufacturing processes are executed. Product managers are responsible for smooth conduct of the entire end to end cycle. They need to ensure that the specifications are met with no deviations. The products need to be tested as per the quality assurance guidelines.
Besides they are also entrusted with the responsibilities of creating the product strategy and roadmap for the future. They also assist the marketing department, providing guidelines on the products attractive features and functionalities. You need to possess a sound knowledge of the product and the domain.
Salary: Ranges from USD 54,000 to USD 120,000
Remember: The role of a product manager is among the highest paying telecommuting jobs. The reason being the necessity of conducting the entire process of production. A production cycle involves various departments. Managing each of them and ensuring the deadline is not missed are vital activities of a product manager.
Also Read: Remote Product Manager Jobs | A comprehensive guide for beginners
23. Data Scientist
Data Science is an emerging concept now in the online and digital world. Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation and chatbots reply on data science. The basic work involves analyzing huge amounts of data through various computing frameworks.
The analysis provides valuable insights into the performance of industries. It is one of the highest paying remote jobs in today’s modern world. The data sometimes comprises of usage of a product or service by different human sectors. It can include the impact of any changes on a product or service on human lives, environment etc.
Through the analysis, data scientists help companies in predicting the current scenario, thus assisting in planning for the future. Data scientists require a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or Electronics. Additional qualifications or Master’s Degree in Computers, Maths or Statistics is an advantage.
Salary : Ranges from USD 70,000 to USD 130,000
Important Tips:It is advisable to undergo additional training programs for competency building in data science. Substantial advancements have been achieved in this particular area. Hence it is better to attend various expert forums for gaining adequate knowledge on the latest developments.
Also Read: Hire Data Scientist | Everything you must know
24. Clinical Trial Manager
Clinical trials are significantly important to determine the success of a medical investigation or discovery. Managing the execution of the end to end trials is a skilled job. Arranging the infrastructure, preparing the subject for the tests, and assisting the physicians are some of the key responsibilities.
They need to ensure the trials are executed seamlessly within the stipulated deadlines. They need to be aware of the medical terminologies and their usage. You need to comply with clinical policies and safety standards.
Besides you have to guide the company’s management on the clinical best practices. You will require a Bachelor’s degree in health to apply for the job. Additionally, it is better to know about the different acts and guidelines for healthcare.
Salary: Ranges from USD 65,000 to USD 130,000
Fact: Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA), and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) are the key regulatory acts and guidelines governing healthcare industries.
Also Read: Remote clinical research jobs | Know before you start
25. Technical Support Manager
The majority of the companies require IT support for the smooth execution of their business. Business processes are executed seamlessly if the systems or applications hosting them are functioning properly.
Disruptions will severely impact the critical business functions, harming the daily activities of a company. Technical support managers are responsible for ensuring all reported issues are handled as per the agreed timelines. The issues locked by the users differ in severity and priority.
The managers need to guide the team to follow the support protocols and provide resolutions. They must be also aware of the latest technological trends and developments. The role is considered among the highest paying remote jobs for aspiring professionals.
Salary: Ranges from USD 50,000 to USD 120,000
Tip: You need to acquire a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computers to qualify for the job of a technical support manager.
Also Read: Remote tech support jobs | An ultimate read for best results
Future trends prediction of highest paying remote jobs
As many employees are preferring remote jobs that pay well these days, we have listed down future trends prediction of virtual job that pays well,
- Virtual recruiting of employees is here to stay – The recent pandemic has forced companies to work remotely with their employees. Companies hiring new employees are using a virtual recruitment process which is here to stay for a longer-term. People have seen the benefits of remote work and inclined more towards it in the future.
- Remote work is here to stay – Remote work predictions and future trends indicate that remote work is here to stay in the long run. The recent pandemic has made benefits of remote working clear to both employers and employees.
- Finance, Management, Professional services and information sectors will have the highest potential for remote work in the future. Few industries such as finance, management, etc. are more promising for remote work opportunities as compared to others in the future. These are the industries offering jobs that make 80k.
- Increased demand for temporary and contract employees – More businesses will rely on freelancers and contract workers to fulfill their project requirements. It will offer part-time and remote opportunities to workers with higher wages at the expense of reducing benefits.
- Remote work will help bridge the gaps – For people who lost their job in a pandemic, isolated jobs that pay well are a great way to bring in extra income. Even companies are benefited by hiring contractual employees instead of full-time hiring.
Also Read: Accounting Interview Questions | Know before you start
How to get the highest paying remote jobs?
Are you wondering how to make 100k a year from home or looking for careers paying 80K salary? Here are the steps to get the best mobile jobs,
- Online remote job boards – Register yourself on online job boards/ 100k jobs website by creating an impressive profile. Mention your past projects and clients along with work samples for the prospective employer to see. Provide links to your work if any.
- Mention self-directed projects in your portfolio – For people who are starting in the industry showing past project experience can be challenging. In such cases, you can mention a personal project you undertook which will help the recruiter in analysing your skills.
- Prepare a cover letter and resume – A quality resume and cover letter are essential to finding a high paying remote job. If you are new to remote jobs, writing a custom cover letter is a necessity. Research about the company and the project and include your observations and suggestions for improvement in the cover letter.
- Apply for multiple jobs online and beware of the scams – Once everything is prepared be ready to apply to hundreds of remote job opportunities before landing the desired role. Remote jobs can be lucrative but you have to be aware of the scams under the name of earning money by sitting at home. Use a 100K job finder to filter high paying roles.
- Be prepared with a virtual presentation for the interview – The interview process will happen virtually over a video call. To make a compelling case and convince the recruiter to hire you for the role, prepare a virtual presentation with relevant data and statistics of your previous work.
Also Read: Remote SQL Jobs | A complete guide
Things to note while applying for highest paying remote jobs
Are you looking for jobs that pay 80k or 100k work from home jobs? Here are a few important things to note while applying for highest paying remote jobs,
- Degree, Certification or professional training is recommended – A professionals degree or certification will help you land high paying remote jobs. Trained workers are more likely to be hired by employers and compensated well for their services as compared to unskilled workers.
- Create an impressive portfolio – An attractive resume will help you gain the employer’s interest immediately. Spend some time preparing your resume and cover letter to include all the relevant information based on the job requirement posted by the recruiter.
- Gather good reviews and references from previous projects – If you are an experienced professional, ask your previous employers to review your work on social media sites such as LinkedIn. Include your clients as references to show to your prospective future employer and get the highest paying telecommuting jobs.
- Have an online presence – An online presence helps in creating a positive impression on your employer. Recruiters like to run an online search on their candidates to see their work and past projects.
- Professionalism is highly desired by employers – Maintain professionalism while working with clients. The biggest challenge employers face while working remotely is the lack of time management. Maintain a good attitude with proper communication to avoid issues.
Also Read: Remote Jobs for College Students | Everything you must know
Websites listing Top online Jobs that pay well
Several websites offer lists of highest paying remote jobs. You can browse through them to understand the job profile and the salary structure. The compensation packages offered by the companies vary depending on the experience and qualifications.
They offer flexible working opportunities – full time, part-time or contract mode of working. You can sort out the highest paying remote jobs as per the salary ranges and type of employment. The recruitment is done majorly from different regions of the world as per the preferred job descriptions.
It is recommended to register in each of the websites, create a profile and upload your resume. This facilitates easy and quick search by the potential recruiters for their vacancies. Additionally, you can also search the jobs based on location, or type of employment. Some of the key websites listing top online jobs that pay well are enlisted below for your quick reference:
- Angel List
- Time Doctor
- Remote Year
- The Street
- Skill Crush
- Balance Careers
You must opt for some preparatory activities before applying for the highest paying remote jobs. Since you will be working remotely, it is essential to be aware of the latest audio and video conferencing tools and applications.
Tip: You must understand the pre-requisites clearly before applying for the best work from home jobs. Ensure appropriate preparation for the probable interview questions.
You must possess good written and verbal communication skills. Efficient skills for planning, organizing, and managing teams are equally important. It is better to search for online forums for developing soft and technical skills for the highest paying remote jobs.
What are the best jobs to work remotely?
With more and more people preferring to work from home, companies are offering best paying telecommuting jobs to their employees. Whether you are a trained professional or just starting, there are well paying remote jobs that fit your requirements and goals. The bestcareers to work remotely that you can consider are,
- Computer programming jobs
- Customer service jobs
- Sale jobs 100K plus salary
- Translation jobs
- Freelance writer
What is the highest paying work from home job?
Psychiatrists earn $220,430 annually while working from home making it the highest paying job. Psychiatrists are physicians who diagnose, treat, and prevent disorders of mind in people. To get top paying telecommute jobs, you are likely to require a degree or certification.
How do I get a high paying remote job?
To get top-paying remote-jobs, register yourself on an online job portal and prepare a compelling portfolio. Attach samples of your previous work along with client reviews to justify your performance. Lastly, good communication skills will help you create a good impression on the employer and land isolated jobs that pay well.
How can I make 6 figures from home?
Several jobs will help you to make a 6 figure salary sitting at home. Consider the following good paying remote jobs,
- Online coaching jobs
- Start an online store
- Become a Copywriter
- Start an online blog
- Become a developer or UX designer
Above are the best jobs from home 2018 offered to remote workers under 100K jobs from home.
What jobs pay $90 000 a year?
The following lucrative jobs from home will pay you $90,000 per year or more,
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer
- Growth Product Manager
- Senior Sitecore Developer
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- UX Designer
- Client Services Director
- Senior medical writer
These are some of the jobs that pay 90K.
How can I make 50k from home?
Are you wondering how to get high paying telecommuting jobs while sitting at home? Several employers are accommodating remote workers these days. The mostlucrative jobs from home that will help you earn over $50,000 per year are,
- Education Research specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Writer/ Editor
- Graphic web designer
- Campaign Manager
What is the highest paid work from home job? ›
- Blogger. National average salary: $43,878 per year. ...
- Tutor. National average salary: $50,379 per year. ...
- Translator/interpreter. National average salary: $53,090 per year. ...
- Grant writer. ...
- Medical coder. ...
- Freelance marketing consultant. ...
- Technical writer. ...
- Graphic designer.
- Remote Developer. ...
- Remote Web Designer. ...
- Remote Project Manager. ...
- Remote Content Writer and SEO Marketing Manager. ...
- Remote Virtual Assistant and Remote Office Manager. ...
- Remote Customer Support Specialists.
- Accountant. What you'd do: This numbers-based career choice is a strong one, as every business must maintain accurate financial records, statements, and tax returns. ...
- Customer service representative. ...
- Medical coder. ...
- Online marketer. ...
- Sales representative. ...
- Software developer. ...
- Teacher/Tutor. ...
$24. The estimated total pay for a Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative at Amazon is $24 per hour. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. The estimated base pay is $17 per hour ...What companies pay you to work from home? ›
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. Zoom Video Communications is a company that provides cloud services for people to use for communication. ...
- Hopper. ...
- Kaplan. ...
- TTEC. ...
- Intuit. ...
- Dell Technologies. ...
- UnitedHealth Group. ...
- Kelly Services.
- Freelance Work. Work for Yourself. Work for a National Company. ...
- Writing Jobs. Proofread Anywhere. Transcription. ...
- Phone-Based Jobs. Liveops. Blue Zebra Appointment Setting. ...
- Tutoring. BookNook. Tutor.com. ...
- Sell Something Online. Sell Used Textbooks and Books. ...
- Non-Online Work at Home Options. Babysit.
- Upskill Yourself With Online Courses. ...
- Create a LinkedIn Profile. ...
- Start Networking. ...
- Get Familiar With the Remote Communication and Collaboration Tools. ...
- Apply for Virtual Internships. ...
- Get an Online Mentor. ...
- Create an Effective Online Resume.
- FLEXJOBS. ...
- Arc. ...
- REMOTE.CO. ...
- JUSTREMOTE. ...
- VIRTUAL VOCATIONS. ...
- PANGIAN. ...
- WE WORK REMOTELY. ...
- Solutions engineer. ...
- Machine learning engineer. ...
- Product marketing manager. ...
- Enterprise architect. ...
- Scrum master. ...
- Realtor. ...
- Customer success manager. ...
- Cloud engineer.
- Psychiatrist. Average salary: $217,265. ...
- Medical director. Average salary: $135,012. ...
- Data scientist. ...
- Software engineer. ...
- Actuarial analyst. ...
- Senior business analyst. ...
- Senior product manager. ...
- UX architect.
What is the most flexible remote job? ›
- Web Designer. ...
- Speech-Language Pathologist. ...
- Sales Representative. ...
- Genetic Counselor. ...
- Software Developer. ...
- Social Media Managers. ...
- Online Tutor. ...
- Dog Walker.
- Tiffin Services/Food Business. Tiffin/food services is a good option for women who love to cook and would love to turn their passion for cooking into a business. ...
- Pet Grooming/Training. ...
- Yoga Instructor. ...
- Clothes Business.
In addition to laundry, cleaning and cooking, women are the primary decision-makers when it comes to home decor in 62% of households. Although there is more equity in some of the other tasks, women are also much more likely than their husbands to care for children on a daily basis, shop for groceries and wash dishes.Does Amazon work from home pay weekly? ›
The majority of Amazon workers prefer this payment system. In this payment option, employees will get paid weekly via direct deposit –– every Friday.Which Amazon jobs pay the most? ›
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|1||Information Technology Project Manager||$147,856|
While most of Amazon's hourly job opportunities require being at a local Amazon facility, there are some jobs roles in customer service and corporate that offer partial remote or work from home potential.How can I make 100k working from home? ›
- Software engineer.
- Full-stack engineer.
- Backend engineer.
- Frontend engineer.
- Marketing manager.
- Lead iOS developer.
- Lead UI/UX designer.
- DevOps engineer.
- Search engine evaluator.
- Web testing or applications testing.
- Online juror.
- Amazon jobs.
- At-home day care.
- Online moderator.
- Customer service representative.
- Senior consultant.
- IT security specialist.
- Product manager.
- Senior web developer.
- Front-End developer.
- Audit manager.
- Technical lead.
|OCCUPATION||2021 MEDIAN PAY|
|General internal medicine physicians||This wage is equal to or greater than $208,000 per year|
|Family medicine physicians||This wage is equal to or greater than $208,000 per year|
|Emergency medicine physicians||This wage is equal to or greater than $208,000 per year|